Thursday, October 10, 2013

Reptile Surprise!

I went to take the trash out and was quite surprised when i lifted the lid and a tail went across my hand!  Yep, i screamed and the lid came slamming down! I felt horrible for the giant reptile that i had just smashed with the lid!!!  I carefully lifted the lid and to my suprise and relief he or she seemed to be just fine.  Frozen in place, but just fine.  He/she held so still that i was even able to take my phone out and capture this picture of the critter that had me shriek in horror!  I actually thought a spider was going accross me.....living out here i always think spider first for some reason...Tank came over to see what my shriek was inregard to.....i scratched his back and turned him the other way.  I see dead critters like these all the time that Tank brings to the front door.  I was hoping he/she could survive a Tank encounter since i had already about killed him/her on accident!!!

No comments: