Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sleeves Up!!!

Not often we get good news coming down from the Commandant of the Marine Corps these days, but we sure did today! "Sleeves Up" he says, when they switch to their summer uniforms in March! Soooo excited!!! I have missed seeing our Marines with their sleeves rolled! I have missed the Sunday evening grumbles with The Dude in Cammies as we would get his cammies ready for the week, him rolling and often re-rolling and putting them on and having me check to see if they are even. And than the hilarious taking off of the cammies because the sleeves are rolled sooooo tight that he required my help in pulling them off as his arms would begin to go numb! I s'pose he will be having fun (not!!!) doing this in less than 11 days without me helping me! I will Facetime him if he wants while he rolls his sleeves in the next week.....















No comments: