Monday, February 17, 2014

8:31 AM Diet Over

8:21 am

Vicki: Ok, day one for this 3 day diet....i will have my egg for breakfast, how should i make this egg....it's gonna be a tough 3 days......i need you to buy me a couple of food items at the grocery store Mom.

Me: Ok, after the gym we can stop and pick up whatever you need.

Vicki: Hmmmmm, how should i make my egg......you know what?  Forget this diet! I am already skinny! I don't need to do this 3 day diet! I eat healthy already! I work out all the time! I'm getting ready to go do a Zumba class, after that it's an Abs class, than i am going to go run, and than a Spin class......yep, forget this diet thing i have on my phone!

Me: So, do i still need to buy those grapefruits and saltine crackers? (giggle giggle giggle)

Diet over at 8:36 am

No comments: