Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Torture Has Been Postponed A Week

I took the boys and one of their friends to the movies tonight. It was supposed to be The Legend of Hercules. Not a movie I was looking forward to seeing, but the boys have been wanting to see it. So I I just prepared myself for lots of eye covering.....the movie opens and it seems vaguely familiar with this scenes if London and a ferris wheel.....so I'm thinking maybe there is still one last preview.....than I realize I've seen this movie before and the boys are leaning over questioning this too as well as other movie goers.....I start to wonder if they put in a wrong movie......I had checked the Internet this afternoon to double check the time and movie so I knew I was right. I pulled out my phone and pulled it up and sure enough, it had changed since this afternoon. So annoying! They could have atleast put a sign right there on the window where I bought the tickets so I could have asked the boys!!!! They decided to watch it again since we already paid and were there. I definitely would rather watch a Jack Ryan movie over Hercules!!!! Sooooo, my torture has been delayed for a week. Hercules now plays next Saturday.

No comments: