Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Good Morning From Chue

The Dude in Cammies had to be at the stables early this morning, well not SUPER early, but kinda early, 4 am early, so at 7 am right when i was arriving at work i got my good morning picture form The Dude in Cammies, but it wasn't The Dude in Cammies, it was Chue!!!  He is soooo cute!!!  I can't wait to give him a big ole hug!!!  The Dude in Cammies has to ride him in a ceremony today at Camp Pendleton so they had to load up the horses and leave early to get out there for the event. He has a parade he has to ride in Saturday or maybe Friday and than the first Rodeo starts up pretty soon he will be doing.....he and Chue are VERY busy!!!! I am hoping he will send me pictures!!!! He needs me there to take pictures!!!! Well, for other things too.....but definitely has his camera person with all the events he is always off to!!! 


No comments: