Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mid March 2014

Just a few things going on the middle of March at the Bonanza House.....Vicki and i are cleaning out the cabinets....so it was a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting.....i made my favorite hashbrown casserole, the copycat from Cracker Barrel.......i just love my water cup that The Dude in Cammies always teases me about....i sent him a picture of it to show him my fish swimming under the lemon slices with their sour expressions......i sent him pictures of my toes while i was sitting out on the back deck reading my book.....and of course a picture of his dog being a bad dog curled up on the couch.....these are just some of the random pictures that were sent to The Dude in Cammies on this day in the middle of March from the house on Bonanza......   


No comments: