Thursday, March 27, 2014

Last Cold Day! I Think....

It is still cold!!! BUT! I think today is our last COLD cold day.....and there is no snow on the ground so I am happy about that! This was yesterday.....
This is today.......it was 21 when I let the dogs out....
Tomorrow we are supposed to be in the mid 70's and from the 10 day forecast it doesn't look like we will see these ice cold frozen car mornings until next winter!!! I think Spring is finally close to arriving and staying put!!! I can't wait for non stop warm weather!!!!


Tired of a frozen car every morning....but it is better than a car covered in snow!!! I'm thinking today might be the last day I have to unfreeze my car for a VERY long time!!!!
This has just really made me laugh every time I see it floating around the web! 


No comments: