Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Legend If Hercules

The boys and I went to the movies tonight to FINALLY see The Legend of Hercules. They have wanted to see it for awhile and it finally played on a night and time that worked for us! Yep, my eyes were closed for a chunk of it! It was definitely a movie to be seen with The Dude in Cammies!!!! He loves those movies too!!! He is always missed, but just a little bit more than normal tonight while I had my eyes buried in my scarf for all the fighting scenes.....Than we came home and I sent him funny pictures while I waited for Jasper to finish eating, Leah to bark to let me know she was ready to come in from out back, and Tank to meow at the front door to let me know he was ready to come in. He sent me back a picture of Nolan making dinner. Looks good!!!!!




No comments: