Monday, March 31, 2014

Outdoor Cardio Tonight

It was sooo nice to do outdoor cardio again! Our warm weather is here and here to stay! Atleast i think so!!! I am willing it to stay and i am packing away all our cold weather clothes anyways! There was this guy coming right at me and for a second i was wondering why he wasn't moving and than i realized it was Ty! He was running right at me with a big grin! Than he was on his way still running.  I cam across this huge puddle on my trail that i had to go around! I wonder how long that will take to dry up? It was nice to be sweating outside again! When we were driving home we drove by the giant puddle and Ty said how it felt so good to run thru it. I laughed and said i went around it.....Ty also said he got lost in the woods when he was running tonight....that kid cracks me up.....  

No comments: