Monday, May 12, 2014

Date Night Pandas & Football

I had a Date Night with the boys! They wanted Panda Express which worked well since it is on base and the movie was on base! After Panda Express we headed to the base theater and saw Draft Day. The movie was GREAT but was just so disapointed that there had to be so much language in it. It could have been just as good with a filter.....but i had a fun evening with my boys! I'm going to miss these times when they grow up and leave....they are my buddies....
Ty REALLY did NOT want me taking his picture!
He HATES me taking his picture!!!

Ryan was thinking about his rice..... 

We laughed about our fortunes. Ryan's was the top one and he said he wished Byron Adolpho would be that person who re-enters our life. He thought that would be sooo fun to see his long lost buddy from Okinawa! I told him that would be sooo fun to see the Adolpho's but they are Air Force and heading to Italy so probably not anytime in the near future.....

No comments: