Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Lunch On The Docks

I can't believe my luck! My day ended early again!!! I wasn't hungry at lunch time so when i left work i took my lunch to my favorite spot and ate while i read my book! Life is good! I took some pictures for The Dude in Cammies too. I think the strawberry one will make him laugh! I will probably play with it with my black and white app and have some fun with it :)
LOVED spending some time at one of my favorite places! I am always surprised that nobody is ever there.....i kinda wish someone would be there than i wouldn't always have this fear of an alligator coming for me!!! Or a shark jumping out of the water and grabbing my foot and pulling me in!!! I guess it is only half way relaxing because of my mind always going crazy of horrible ways I'm going to die out there..... 








No comments: