Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flour With Your Eggs?

One morning Ed and i woke up as mischievious as ever....Ed saw Jorden and Cody asleep outside on the trampoline. He ran downstairs and brought back up a whole bunch of eggs. We opened our window and began egging Jorden and Cody in thier sleep. We told them we were giving them breakfast in bed....meanwhile one window over....Cody's mom, Kat, hears all this noise and is getting mad that there is all this comotion going on soooo early on a Saturday and looks out her window. After realizing the situation, she goes downstairs in her house and comes back up and opens her window and sweetly calls out my name....of course, i'm all smiles and giggles and hang out my window to say "Good Morning" and she hollers out..."Want some flour with your eggs?" and proceeds to throw a huge amount of flour all over me and thru my window. It was hilarious! The memories....the stories....the laughter that will never be forgotten!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahha
I so love that story!
It actually was a spirital growth moment for me. Matt was gon (as usual) and I was TRYING to sleep in on a Sat. I was sooooo angry. When I stuck my head out of the window I was totally going to chew someone out!
I saw the laughter from yall and the boys. So I huffed inside.
I then had that internal dialog and said well Kat. You can join the laughter or be a grouch.
So that moment was a teaching moment for me. Choices of joy or grumpy!
And so the flour part of your story was born.
I so miss yall as well.
Love and laughter
Kat