Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Break = Strawberry Picking

Every Spring Break I do my big strawberry picking.  Year one we were here Ty and Ryan begrudgingly helped me.  Year two Vicki complained the entire time.  This year, I decided to hear all three children grumble in unison as we picked strawberries so I could make jam!  They were not happy, but they did force a smile or two for me in between telling me that I was ruining their Spring Break and something about child labor laws I was breaking having them work in the fields……

I was the only one seriously picking strawberries.....

Ryan and Vicki were excited with their pickings!


I had in about 3 minutes what all three kids had combined in about 30 minutes!


...a year ago.....


......Vicki just sauntering a year ago as well.....

No comments: