Thursday, May 17, 2012

Obviously by looking at the picture above; Mother's Day was wonderful!

Ed took me out to breakfast Saturday morning and Ty and Ryan convinced me Saturday night that i would NOT be disapointed in catching the sneak peek at the not yet released movie
Battleship!
The boys were right, the movie was fabulous and always fun to watch a movie about our military in a packed movie theater on a USMC base!
Ed and the kids grilled a delicious lunch for me of pork chops, chicken, and steak! 

I also had my favorite veggies of potatoes, zuchinni, bell peppers, and oinions in a zesty itlaian dressing!  It was beautiful outside and we were able to eat on the deck, my favorite place for mealtime with my favorite people!

This picture edited quite bright! Ty will kill me if he ever sees it!  So, shhhhh!
Jasper watched patiently....

Jasper couldn't resist licking his lips while he waited for something to fall!

Ryan had to stretch to make room for more!

I think Ed thinks it is Fathers Day! lol

Ty even let me take a picture of him!  He always ducks when he sees my camera turned towards him!  But he sat still and gave me a hint of a grin.
My cake was absolutely delicious!!!!

Ryan is a huge fan of Mothers Day Desserts!  He said, "This is a jolly delicious cake!"

And of course the kids made me cookies!
I love being a MOM!!!

No comments: