Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ummm, No, It Wasn't That One....

Ty was looking at the lunch menu. The lunch menu is on the fridge. It is held to the fridge by a magnet. The magnets on the fridge are from either my travels or the travels of the family during this Marine Corps Adventure we have been on for 15+ years and counting. I heard the magnet fall. I knew the magnet had broken by the way it exploded onto the floor. The last time i had looked at the lunch menu, which was quite recently, (i like to have a good idea of what days i might be making the boys lunch ahead of time) i knew the magnet holding up the menu was my cool one i brought back from China. I asked Ty if a magnet had broken. Ty said rather sheepishly (since he knows i love my magnets and he has waited impatiently many times while i try to decide which magnet to pick from our various adventures) yes. I said, "was it my favorite red one from China that says China on it in Chineese?" Ty says, "no, not that one." I ask, "which one?" Ty, "ummm, where is the glue gun....?" Yes, it was the red one, not my very favorite one, i was just teasing him because i had just looked at the lunch menu before he had come into the kitchen. It was an easy fix. Many of our magnets on the fridge have visited Dr. Gun, shoot, most things in our house have had atleast one appointment with that gun!


broken.....


all fixed!


No comments: