Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Dad’s Backpack Did It

Ed hollers out in a not so friendly holler, “who smashed the wall?!!”  Ooops, that is never good!  I went over to see what he was talking about.  YIKES!  There was the huge crack going down the seam of the wall at the stairs.  I made the mistake of pulling on it……not good.  The wall basically peeled back and fell to the floor.  I went to pick it up and Ed was slightly annoyed with my answer when he asked what I was going to do with the pieces.  I really thought I could glue them back on.  He didn’t think that would work too well…..Earlier in the day Ty had fallen down the stairs and banged his knee on the wall and apparently his boney knee had done that damage.  When I asked Ty how he managed to fall on the stairs he pointed and said “Dad’s backpack did it!”  Yes, indeed, everything can always fall back on DAD!!!!

No comments: