Sunday, June 22, 2014

Can You Hear Your Eyes Blink?

Driving home from church today...
Ty: Can you hear your eyes when they blink?
Me: Nope....what does it sound like?
Ty: I don't know....
Me: ( I'm really wanting to now know what eyes blinking sound like) If someone had a gun to your head and was going to kill you what would you say eyes blinking sounded like?
Ty: Ummm....you know on Sponge Bob when he blinks?
Me: I think soooo....
Ty: Like that....but a little squeakier....
Total silence in car....I think we are all listening to our blinking....I am, I still hear NOTHING!!!
Ty: It also kinda sounds like a snap....a far away snap.....
Silence in car.....we are all still blinking......
Ty: It also kinda sounds like a raindrop on the windshield.....
Silence.....I'm still desperately trying to hear my blinkers!!!!
Ty: Yep, definitely Sponge Bob, that is what my blinks sound like!
Me: I guess I have broken blinkers....or maybe yours just need to be oiled!!!!

Can anyone else hear themselves blink?!!! 


No comments: