Thursday, June 26, 2014

Updated Shell Box


I updated our shell box from when the Adolpho's were visiting. I love my shell box. I can pick up any shell and there is a memory written on it....the latest one with the Adolpho's at the Dog Beach on Camp Lejeune.  It was a super fun day! The kids had a blast and so did the dog!!! I was thinking back on all the fun my kids have had with Adolpho kids and all the places we've been and it is pretty funny for us to have only been stationed on an itty bitty island in the middle of the Pacific we have been to a LOT of places together!
Our kids have been on three islands together:
*Okinawa
*Guam
*Hawaii
They have been in
*North Carolina
*Maryland
*Delaware
*New Jersey
*New York
and Vicki in Virginia with them when she went to Busch Gardens and rode roller coasters!
 
They have played together in the Pacific & Atlantic oceans and The East China Sea
 
AND!!! We were even all together on a Space A flight, so they have flown together on a giant C-5!!! I wonder how many childhood friends can match up with these Military Brats!!!
 
Yep, these Military Brats have had an awesome childhood and now teen years together on fun adventures!

No comments: