Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's A Hypothesis....

Ryan and i went out for a frozen yogurt. While he was eating i noticed the shirt he was wearing was getting small on him. It is one of his favorite shirts and i remembered when it was actually too big on him! Now i could see the bones of his shoulders at the seams, the seams that no longer were lower than his shoulders!!
I said, "Ryan you have been growing! That shirt is getting too small on you. What have you been doing to grow?!!!
Ryan continued shoveling in his frozen yogurt and just kind of looked over at me. In between bites he nonchalantly said this...."If you scream at grass it will grow. Vicki is always yelling at me, so I'm growing.....(long pause) It's a hypothesis Mom. And he just continued eating his frozen yogurt while i almost choked on mine cracking up! He is sooo funny! I love these times just chit chatting with him.  

No comments: