Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sneak Peak: Transformers Age Of Extinction

The base was having a sneak peak of the new Transformers movie tonight. 



Malificant was showing at 3:30 so the boys went and saw that while I sat in my chair and read my book.  The boys said Maieficant was really good! I can't wait to see it!!!



A storm was rolling in when the boys had gotten out of the afternoon movie. The clouds got really dark and soon the thunder started booming. It was LOUD!!! The lightening was really close so the theater opened up early and started letting everyone in because it was getting dangerous with the lightening! I was the first person in line so we got in and bought our stuff at the consession stand and were seated in our favorite seats right away. Others weren't so lucky. I guess when it started raining it was pouring bucket fulls of water! People were soaking wet! In the bathroom people had their shirts off and were ringing them out over the sinks! I'm glad i missed Malificent and was Super Mom and sat in my chair reading instead!!!  

But Transformeers was really good! I was wondering if it was going to be like the last one, just repeat with a different location......but it was really good!!! The boys totally loved it!

No comments: