Friday, June 20, 2014

New Neurology Office




Vicki had her appointment with neurology today to see what can be done about these headaches she has been having for the last couple of years. I assumed it was the same place I went for my neurology appointment for my migraines since Tricare is limited on doctors we can see and I asked if it was close to the hospital. We got there today and the lady said Vicki didn't have an appointment and wasn't even in the system. I called the number in my phone and it turns out her appointment is at another place by the mall. We zipped over there. Total ghetto, smelled horrible, we felt like we were dying of second hand smoke, the exam table looked like someone made it in their garage....the cut backs continue....I miss my Kaiser health care I had before I married my Marine and switched to government health care.... 

No comments: