Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shot In The Hip


My right hip has been hurting for like atleast 2 years, I think it has actually been hurting the whole 5 years we have lived here but the pain has gotten worse. My doctor, who is awesome, thought it was Bursitis. She has given me shots before and a topical cream. It helped a little but since it has been hurting under her watch for about 6 months she decided to refer me to Ortho and verify it is Bursitis and if so than they would be able to give me a steroid shot right into my hip and if not than see if it is arthritis or what and treat whatever it is so I can get to walking with less pain. Had ex rays and it is Bursitis.  Soooo, the doctor gave me the steroid shot. OUCH!!! He laughed when i said ouch and told me he had to bring out the big guns for this kind of shot! he wasn't joking!!!  That totally hurt but I am looking forward to this pain to be going away!!! Sooo, I got to tease The Dude In Cammies and send him a truly naked picture of me from the waist down! Here is the edited picture of my hips!!!

No comments: