Friday, July 25, 2014

Woke Up To Tank Crying

July 25 2 am
I woke up to Tanks long,  drawn out meows. It was around 2ish in the morning. I thought maybe he wanted out. We had had tons of rain and he had been inside a lot more than normal. When I came down the hall he wasn't at the door. Instead he was in the kitchen staring under the kitchen floor. At first I thought maybe something had gotten in the house with all the doors open with two days of packers. I started carefully moving the chairs....there was nothing....I went and picked up Tank. He felt wrong and I knew something was wrong.....There was no place to take him at this time in the early early morning hours so I put him in bed with me. He cried for a little bit and than got up and jumped down with no problem. He went under my bed and I figured that would be a great place for him to go to sleep. I started to doze off and he started crying again. He was in my now empty closet. I picked him up and put him in bed with me again. This time he stayed and relaxed some....

No comments: