Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patriotic Toes

Mine and Vicki's toes were in desperate need of a pedicure. We decided to go today before Hurricane Arthur hit. I managed to survive. My feet are super ticklish so it is kinda torturous for me but my feet needed this done big time! I managed not to kick the guy and now I have cute toes! Vicki and I left with nautical patriotic toes! While we were getting out toes done our area went into a State of Emergency, things were shutting down and so Vicki's recruiter came into the nail salon to get the rest of the signatuures he needed from me. The paperwork The Dude in Cammies had sent from Wyoming with his signiture for Vix to go into the Army underage had come in and so the Recruiter wanted to get all the paperwork in before the 4th of July long weekend holiday and before they closed down the recruiting office since they were closing early to get everyone home to have time to secure their homes before Arthur hit later tonight. Now that was one LONG sentance!!! So, paperwork got submitted and our toes turned out pretty darn cute!!!








No comments: