Friday, July 11, 2014

Woke Up To Growls And A Stare Down

OH MY GOSH!!! Woke up to all these low deep in the chest growls and feeling all this pulling in my hair.....as i slowly opened my eyes and began to relaize what i was seeing and hearing it was Bella and Jasper having a stare down at each other with the sary "i'm gonna tear you to peices" growling going on. I had felt Bellas little paws digging into my head and pulling my hair, like she was digging for something but i had no idea what these 2 dogs were all in each others face over. I grabbed Bella and got up and felt something fall out of my hair and land on the carpet. It was a piece of Jasper's tennis ball!!! Jasper has had this tennis ball since early June always carying it around in his mouth. A few days ago he finally broke thru it and began shredding it. This is all that is left of it and Bella had stolen it from him and hid it in my hair when he came for it. Jeez!!! Crazy dogs!!! It was quite the site to wake up too!!!

No comments: