Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Am 46 Today

WOW!!! I am 46 years old today!!!  It has been quite the week!!! We are packing out of our house, my best friend has been gone for about a year and a half now and I had a fake miscarriage.....it has been quite the week! Atleast now I know why all my pants are sooo frickin' tight!!! Relieved I am NOT pregnant and now just hoping I can drive across country without any complications!!!! I guess I was noy going thru metaphause the last couple of months and The Dude In Cammies vasectomy is still holding. Just me getting older and my eggs not really sure what to do and probably one just stuck around and started doing its thing without anything else and than decided since there wasn't anything else coming to finally detach and flush out. That was a mess yesterday in the middle of packing out. Still feel horrible but relieved today and a little easier to smile with the relief that I am NOT pregnant!!! LOL Now to just hopefully start fitting into my pants in the near future!!! I'm down to only 3 pair that still button!!! Happy Birthday To Me!!! The kids chose Mike's Farm. Nothing really tastes good right now, but it was fun being with my kiddos and out of the house for a bit.....




















No comments: