Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jorden and Auto Tech



Jorden is taking Auto Tech right now in school. I'm not sure what all he is learning....we are in Okinawa which means the vehicles are quite different than Stateside. But they do have a few things in common, tires, oil, etc. It took forever for me to figure out where the battery was in my van! It was in the backseat under the carpet. Now i know the secret place where i can lift up the carpet and unscrew the floor to locate my battery. It was also just as confused as when i was trying to find where i put my fluids in my van. I had NO IDEA i had to lift the front seat up, hook to the side of the inside wall of the van, and whala! There were all the lids to various containers that i could pour liquids in! Everything is also written in Japanese, so the owners manuel really isn't much help. Sooo, i guess next time i get a flat tire or something i'll find out how much Jorden has learned in his Auto Shop Class. If anything, it does look like he is having fun!

No comments: