Monday, December 29, 2008

Mama Mia

Vicki and i just finished watching Mama Mia. I was thrilled to unwrap this movie on Christmas!!! I don't think i could ever possibly see this movie too many times! The boys scattered when Vicki and i put it in downstairs. They were suddenly tired and all went upstairs, i'm sure to put on head phones or play xbox or playstation at a nice loud volume to drown out Vicki and I. We sang thru the whole movie! I love the part when she is painting her daughters toe nails, that is soooo me and Vicki!!! She is my only girl and i just dread the day she will be out on her own! She's my side kick and we have soo much fun just being girls! I think that is one of the reasons i love this movie soo much! Girls are soo lucky! We get to jump up and down, giggle, sing, create dance routines, and go crazy! Guys just don't get to do that! I'm sooo glad i am a girl!!! I added all these songs to Vicki's ipod while we watched the movie. It is now almost midnight, so off to bed i go.....singing softly so i don't wake the sleeping Marine who has to be up early tomorrow for work.....

2 comments:

Kelli said...

TOO FUNNY!!! The girls and I JUST finished watching it too. We were watching it at the same time. I totally want the sound track. I cried the first time I saw that scene with the mom and daughter. The Marine, recruits 1 and 2 and 4 made fun of me. I hate them... I denied it all though, the tears, the sentiment, but not the hate. No I told them flat out they were all turds of the smelliest kind... eww gross, bad visual... sorry...

Slattery's said...

We love this movie! Dan went to the theater to see it with me and just about died when they busted out in the first song. Of course I got it for Christmas and have watched it more than a handful of times now.