Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Moment of Calm



Wow, is all i have to say! It is New Years Eve and all is done and now i just have some time to just relax. I made a quick extra batch of cookies and they are cooling on the rack I finished checking my e-mails and sending out my Happy New Years....Ty is next to me playing Lego Star wars on the playstation with Tank asleep on his leg, Ryan and one of his friends is upstairs playing Lego Batman on the xbox, Bisquit is snoring logs, Ed's watching something in our room, Vicki is accross the way playing Rock Band with all the girls and Jorden just left for the movies with all of his friends, they are seeing Yes Man, looks hilarious! Can't wait to get the review from him. He and his friends will spend the rest of the night here batteling each other on xbox. I hope i have enough food for them!!! We are having a fun party here in the hood with our neighbors. Everything is set up, just have to finish hooking up the ballons in the big net for the midnight drop.....watching the weather so we know where we are putting the balloons and looking for fishing net! I told Pricilla we can always use dental floss, that stuff is amazing and works for everything!!! Ha! Soooo, i guess i will head upstairs and take a quick shower and start getting ready! Wow, another year has come and gone! Our last New Year on Oki! It has been an amazing almost 6 years on this island! Will add pictures when i download my camera.....probably won't be till next year though,,,ha ha ha, already acting corney and it is only 7 pm!!!

No comments: