Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ryan's Ride

Ryan is our dare-devil child! He has basically no fear and loves to test his limits and try new things! It is no surprise he is the first of our children to ask Ed to tak ehim for a ride on his Harley. Soooo, Ryan went on his first motorcycle ride with his Daddy! He was soo excited! I got him all bundled up, he thought he could ride in flip flops! He is soo funny! He freaked out on the helmet part! It was hilarious! At first he just said, "No, I can't wear that!" I told him he couldn't ride without it, so he said, "Fine, put it on." Than he said he couldn't breathe and started gasping for air, so I pulled up the visor part and he was fine. I lifted him up on the bike and he wrapped his arms around Ed sooo tight and they were off with a squeal of delight from Ryan! He came back and said it was totally awesome and he talked his Dad into taking him right back out for a longer ride. He said every time they stopped somewhere people were looking at him. He told Ed that from now on, anytime he has to go somewhere, he wants his Dad to take him on the bike. Lucky me! Another thing to worry about! LOL!

No comments: