Friday, December 16, 2011

Don't Miss These Crazy Mornings

I think mornings are always crazy in any household.  I know ours always are....Last year i did not need to be out the door until 7:30.  It was wonderful being the last one out the door!  I even got to vacuum before i left!  Occasionally the carpets were even done by 7:29!  This year i am at the High School on Camp Lejeune.  It is only about 4 miles further to drive but takes 40 minutes longer to get there!  Go figure! Pending what i am subbing for I leave between 6:15 and 6:30.  I feel bad for those rainy days where Ryan can't sit in my car at the bus stop, but my neighbors are great and he gets to jump in their cars on those wet or chilly mornings.  I am glad he is naturally VERY warm blooded and doesn't mind being wet, actually not much of anything bothers the little guy...Most mornings go somewhat smooth...there is the random "Mom, i need you to sign this right now, I need to take ________ to school today, what matches this?," etc.  Sometimes there is the occasional mess like someone shaking their protein drink after i already removed the top, the dogs are missing, the cat is choking, and so on.....but i always give myself a 15 minute cushion so i am usually okay.  BUT thank goodness the kids don't pull these kind of messes anymore as i am hurrying out the door!


A cereal bowl left unattended always ended up in a disaster zone with Vicki!  Jammies, chair, everything ended up out on the back patio for me to take care of after i got home from taking Jorden to school and work!
 

This picture was in the same folder.  If you weren't fast enough Vicki jumped in the tub, shoes and all!  She is like me and has always loved the water!  We thought we were getting ready to leave, but Jorden's bathwater was in the tub!


No comments: