Monday, December 19, 2011

Viewing Pictures

Every once in awhile I am sometimes pleasantly surprised when i am downloading pictures the kids have taken, usually pictures i did not know they were taking!  Mostly they are the most random of shots, a shoe, Ty's trombone, and of course a LOT of their friends, but every once in awhile there are keepers for MY photo file!  Here are some from when we were in Virginia.  Ty and Ryan use Ed's deployment camera when he is home and i found these that made me smile....

Before we had asked Ty to take a picture when we were at Mt Vernon


I remember this picture...

I don't think Mr. Hottie likes these kind of pixs to get out....


Had no idea the camera was clicking, the kids do say we kiss toooo much!!!


He always holds my hand because otherwise i wander off and he looses me...


1 comment:

Sciarada said...

Ciao Island Girl, nice to meet you, I still do not know if you celebrate Christmas, but if so I wish you and your beautiful family a peaceful and joyous Christmas and a happy new year full of beautiful things!