Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good Bye Jewlery Box



Just a little beat over the last 3 decades...
I have had this Jewlery Box since I was 12.  It has PCS'd with me as a child, wandered around with me in my young adult years and has PCS'd around the world again with me as an adult.  It is still housing jewlery from my childhood that i never wear....my initials are no longer JLS....i try hard not to wear air plane earings anymore....and there is just a lot of really out of date stuff that isn't coming back in style....all the cool stuff has been moved into my tower jewelery box that Ed bought me and my most worn jewlery is in my favorite jewlery box i bought in Okinawa....soooo, i looked at all my childhood jewlery one last time and put the entire thing in the trash!  One less thing to be following me around the world....now to just get to everything else!    

This holds what i wear most....actually the bathroom counter holds my most worn items because i wear the same stuff everyday!

No comments: