Friday, December 16, 2011

I Have Froze All Week!

I have spent this week subbing for the Distance Learning teacher who was in a car accident early Monday morning on her way to work.  She is going to be ok, but she is out for the week recovering and i have her class.  It is a piece a cake!  Especially after the long term sub i just finished for an extreme Special Needs student i will write about in another blog.  It has been great to get caught up on all my emails, purge downloaded photos, (i've deleted thousands of pixs!) and get somewhat caught up on all these blogs i have found still in draft form and even more in the family journal i type into every day.  My only complaint is the thermostat is broken in here and i have literally frozen all day, every day this week!  In between classes i power walk the halls for 3 minutes to defrost my blood and get it circulating again!  Sooo, i was going thru pictures on my hard drive and decided to post pictures that remind me of times when i was sweating....i am limited on what i have on my work computer....but there are a few that are reminding me of times i had wished to be cooler.... 

Yes, i remember sweating to death taking Jasper for a walk while the boys swam...

Another VERY hot day....


Oh yes, i would sweat buckets every Saturday morning walking down these stairs to dive Meida Point, and sweat even more coming up the stairs after our dive...soaked in sea salt and sweat salt....i am feeling a little bit warmer now....



Another get soaked climbing Pina Blanca Cliffs so you could jump down to the murky waters below....
 

Painting a fence on a hot September day....







I sooo wanted to ditch the camera and jump in the water when Ryan was spending the day learning how to train a dolphin in Japanese!!!


After dive two and already sweaty again heading to our 3rd dive spot on a surprise date Ed took me on



Loving the coolness with Ty as we watched the Killer Whales on this hot day at Sea World with a very large Ryan in my tummy! 
 

After a fun day snorkeling at Hanauama Bay in Hawaii, it was a VERY LONG, HOT hike back up the hill!  Not sure why Danette is going down, oh, and she is wearing my clothes...lol 


No comments: