Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Love Jazmine!

My neighbor Jill has 2 adorable dogs.  When i am at her house she constantly apoligizes as they jump all over me with their excitement of smelling Jasper and Leah, whom they share fences with and communicate often.  I have to remind Jill that they feel like cotton balls bouncing off of me and i really don't even notice them compared to our 80+ pound beasts!  Every once in awhile, actually quite often, Jazmine manages to somehow get herself under the fence and into our yard.  I am positive there is help on the digging from our 2 dogs.....i can always tell when she is back there because Jasper and Leah will have completly different barks.  I love watching them run and play and when i think Jaz might be on the borderline of a heart attack by the pursuit of the 2 giant Beasts i go scoop her up!  Much to the dismay of the Beasts, Jaz comes inside with me and i get to pretend like i have a little dog.  Usually about this time Jill notices that Jaz is gone and i reluctantly take this cute little girl home.....

No comments: