Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Uhg....

I just saw several drafts that apparently i never published when i was scrolling down to find a pix from an older blog.....so there will be some quite out of date posts comming up!  Rather, i guess before this post!  Some still need pixs....so they might be really late or just stay in the family journal where sooo many stories seem to stay these days.... 

I used to be really good about cutting the grass....until we moved here.  The 6 years we lived on the tropical island of Okinawa i mowed and weed wacked every Thursday, rain or shine and during the hot summer months twice a week!  I hate bugs and snakes and i saw plenty of bugs and snake skins to keep me motivated!  But here, we are on Chomper #3!!!  (And we havent even been mowing for 2 years yet!!!)  I don't know what is up with lawn mowers and weed wackers here, but they break down constantly and they are only used about half the year!  Ed is gone, again, he has been gone most of the summer, and so i have slacked a little on the yard, but only because Chomper #3 is a bugger and my muscles aren't strong enough to start him!!!  But, as i stated, i am afraid of bugs and snakes and we have more here than i ever saw in our tropical paradise, so i am cutting the grass today, it has been 2 weeks and i am terrified there might be a snake out there wanting to bite my furry friends that i sometimes love more than my own kids, so....it is cut the grass today no matter what!!!  UHG!!!

Someday i will turn it over to these guys....


No comments: