Monday, June 4, 2012

Cat Nap With A Marine

Ed is in the field a LOT these days.  Or should I say on the beach or at sea or in the air…?  Hmmm…..Being in the field these days consists of taking the AAV’s on the ships and then splashing into the Atlantic and  riding them to the beaches and then back to the ships and who knows what else they do.  He usually catches a helicopter to the ship before he splashes.  So, now I get to worry about him in all kinds of scenarios……which means I just ignore the fact that he is gone and don’t think about it……but when he gets home he is usually tired and can crash at any moment.  I found him and Tank asleep on the bed as I was washing bedding; since he had arrived home several hours early as all went well this time.  Always good when nothing takes on water that shouldn’t!

No comments: