Friday, June 8, 2012

Who Else Is Brushing Their Teeth Here?!


My conquest today was to find out why there are 7 toothbrushes in the kids bathroom!  Last a i checked i only had three kids left at home....hmmmmm......I kept asking the kids to throw away the toothbrushes that weren't theirs.  This seemed to be an impossible task for children that seem somewhat smart atleast one day a week!  I finally had all the kids home at the same time and had them each claim THEIR toothbrush!  Mission Accomplished!  The beach bucket is back down to three tooth brushes!  I will sleep better tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just threw 4 away yesterday that belonged to Caden and he still has 3 left!! I have 3 myself...one is extra soft and one is my 'special' brush from my surgery and the third is the one my dentist gave me lol