Friday, June 8, 2012

I Tried To Save Him....

I was driving to work and noticed something BIG flying back and forth along my back window.  Shortly after i ran over a snake! UGH!  The rest of my ride to work i felt like i had creepy crawly things all over my feet and going up and down my legs!  It was a miserable drive!  Of course, Miss Speckle Legs thought she should fly back and forth accross my steering wheel and windshield.  I had my windows down sacrificing my hair hoping she would fly out, she didn't......even when i was doing the super sloooooooooohhhhohohoh crawl thru the gate!  She just activated her suction cups on her feetsters!  All of them,and hung on like her life depended on it!  When in actuality her life depended on her getting OUT of my car before i raised my windows and closed the sun roof on her life, literally!  Otherwise she was going to be cooked! ALIVE!  I pulled into my parking spot and tried desperatly to get her out.  I tried sooo hard that she ended up loosing a leg!  A speckled leg laid helplessly, lonely on my dash....i was crushed.  Miss Speckles was doomed.....I felt horrible!  I got out of my car and with the sound of the beep knew that Miss Speckles, who was now hobbeling with her missing leg and probably curing the giant who did this to her, was going to soon be baking somewhere in my car......sorry Miss Speckles for the language barrier that prevented you from escaping your horrible future death!

No comments: