Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Carpooling a year Later

I got to carpool with The Dude in Cammies this morning!!!  Of course i had to leave like 40 minutes earlier than normal as HE like to be at everything an hour early and i slide in with about 8 seconds to spare!!! I didn't talk too much and i bit my tongue even though i wanted to tell him what lane to be in and such.....I do drive this every day and know the best spot to be in......but i let him do his own way and Vicki gave a few backseat tips.  Vicki came with us so she can go with Ed. He likes having someone with him when he first gets back so he doesn't snap and go off on someone that happens to be being stupid!  Since we got on base early enough because we left soooo early The Dude in Cammies stopped at the Shoppette and Vicki and i got Hot Chocolates. YUM! I got one for him too with vanilla caramel. It was actually sad to say goodbye to him when he dropped me off in front of Lejeune High School. I took a picture of him and he only grumbled a little.  Vicki moved up to the front seat and i told her to take good care of him for me. She said no.  Ed and i both laughed. Now i am going to count down the hours until he picks me up.....    


He was really sad to drop me off. You can see it in his face....yep, he's gonna be counting down every moment 


No comments: