Thursday, January 23, 2014

Leaving For Work By Myself

Yep, This was me leaving for work this morning....my first morning leaving for work all by myself!!! Ed and Vicki leave in a little bit for California.....I'm just a little bit sad.....He just got home and now he is already leaving again.....i just don't understand why the Gun club can't keep him here, or atleast somewhere on the East Coast!!!  The housing market has crashed here!!! We are stuck, so he leaves and we stay here and I'm mad!!!! I'm sooo tired of this tiny itty bitty part of the American people having to give sooo dang much while the giant part of the American people give absolutely nothing but get to vote on things that affect our lives and the security of our country!!! And now even our pay.....ugh, just getting worn down...

No comments: