Wednesday, January 29, 2014

OJ Cravings

Ty decided he wanted OJ.  I asked everyone what they wanted when i knew we had snow coming and i would NOT be able to go to the store!!!  I also was NOT going to go to the store the day before the snow was coming when it was going to be crazy so i went and got everyone's favorite things a few days out of the snow flake fallings.  This morning Ty decides he is craving orange juice.  He NEVER drinks orange juice! I usually have OJ in the fridge because Vicki drinks it but she has been gone and so when she finished the last of it before she left i didn't buy anymore.  Lucky for Ty i keep some in the freezer for my
orange chicken! So i was able to make him some old school orange juice! He was a happy guy! He informed me that he now really likes orange juice and to add it to my grocery list because he is going to join Vicki in the OJ department. 

No comments: