Friday, June 10, 2016

Dogs Got Out!

Oh my gosh!!! Of all days for the dogs to get out!!! I had closed the back gate several times due to the packers going in and out thru the back yard packing up the patio furniture. I let the dogs out in the backyard to go potty before I left. Ed was out in town turning in our modem for our internet service and the boys were already at TLF. I heard Bella bark but didn't see her at the back door. Than realized it was coming from the front door!!! Opened the door and sure enough, there she was! She came right in. I ran out of the house looking for the big dogs. They were nowhere in sight. A kid across the street pointed the direction they had gone. I jumped in my car and went searching for my furry kids. The mailman pointed towards the direction they had gone. I circled the block and zipped up to the dog park. I got out and ran up to the park and sure enough, there they were! Both were sitting in the grass under the tree in the shade breathing like they were going to die!!! Leah sounded like she was having an asthma attack!!! Crazy dogs!!! They are not cut out to be sprinting in the blazing sun of the desert!!! Especially Leah in her thick fur coat!!!! These knuckleheads are professional AC loungers!!! They jumped right into my nice cool car and just plopped!!!! Sooo glad I found them and got them home!!!! Lots of prayers were said as I zipped around the neighborhood looking for them!!!!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: