Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Struggle, It's Soooo Real!

The struggle to find matching cammies in the same shade of desert print is very real! When Ed said he was going to look for cammies I told him I would go get the things we came for. I avoid cammie shopping at all costs! I was hoping he would be done when I finished. He wasn't....Ty and Ryan got to witness the madness this time. When I got over to them Ty and Ryan were mumbling, "this would make anyone not want to join or reenlist!" It is always the same every time Ed needs new cammies! It's literally like all trousers are made from one type of material and than every single blouse is made from material an obvious shade darker or lighter!!! Drives me insane! Primarily because I am with the Marine searching for matching cammies!!!


The endless sets that are laid out to find a match....


After endlessly matching cammies one set was actually found!!! Jumping for joy that one set has been found!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: