Monday, June 13, 2016

Great To Be Back On A (REAL) Marine Base!


I was out walking with little Bella this morning and hear quiet chitter chatter and click click click. I had looked around, my contacts weren't in yet, actually still aren't in as i type this....but mascara is on, so blind i will be today! But ANYWAYS!!!! I keep hearing these soft voices and clicks and BAM!!! i see some movement and realize there are Marines right across the street from me with their weapons practicing something. Wow, it just feels soooo good to be back on a REAL Marine base again!!! I'm not putting down MCLB Barstow, that was just such a tiny base with hardly any Marines i just didn't see training like this there as i was walking my dog, or walking anywhere for that matter!!! What a great start to my Monday!!!













No comments: