Monday, June 13, 2016

Bella....


Bella and Ed have quite the love/hate relationship. He says he hates her but meanwhile every morning i hear him tap his chest and she comes crawling out from under the covers where she has slept all night next to me and he starts his morning with cuddles with her. If she is sound asleep than i will feel him grab her and slide her over me to him, I actually thought a python was slithering over me one time when he did that! Totally scared the crap out of me!!! This morning when Ed left with the boys she sat on his bag and watched the window as he backed up and than proceeded to lay on his bag the entire time he was gone, except for those times she thought she should run to the door and ferociously bark whenever someone walked by or got in their car! She knows loves her even though he is always plotting her death and/or dissapearance!!  








No comments: