Saturday, May 2, 2009

Is Santa Real?



So, we are out in the back yard tonight, it is a perfect night, just cool enough to enjoy hot chocolate, but warm enough to be in shorts and a sweatshirt. We have the fire going, playing one of our favorite “out back having a fire game” Sequence and right as I am taking a picture of Ty he asks, “is Santa real or do you get up early and put everything under the tree?” UHG! He’s 9 Ryan is almost 8, I want to hang in to Santa a little bit longer and so I say “……well I still believe in Santa…” Ty drinks his hot chocolate and continues playing and the conversation is no longer about Christmas, that was close! Just not ready to have all my kids officially outta the Santa phase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Cory has if figured out, but not looking forward to the day when Caden knows!! Will miss that morning excitement from the kids :0(