Friday, May 29, 2009

I Won't Be Able To Write On Them Anymore!

I will really miss my oki kitchen! It’s been fun to be ghetto these last 6 years. The cabinets are made of some sort of indestructible surface that you can do ANYTHING to. I’ve loved that they have served as my own personal “(non white) white boards”. You can write on them and it comes off super quick with the magic erasers! As Kelli says, “they really are magic”! I have phone numbers written on one cabinet, another one is used for me to write what time things needs to come out of the oven and other cabinets have just been whatever I feel like putting on them, usually the kids artwork and I glue gunned MY star wars action dudes and some of my other favorite things to other cabinets. Now we are moving into a new house, a real house with real cabinets, cabinets I still have to pick out! I’ve been putting it off….i must choose soon and I’m sooo sad that I’m not gonna be able to write on them anymore.

No comments: