Friday, May 29, 2009

North Carolina Facts

Ed has been telling me all kinds of interesting facts about North Carolina....he is just sure that i am in for a huge culture shock and that i will be foaming at the mouth and twitching...he thinks of me as just a Southern California girl. We are pretty much living in the hicks where we are going to be living. He has informed me he will kill me if he comes home and finds me in overalls! I had a pair once during our marriage that mysteriously disappeared....i will admit i wore them far too often, but i could live in overalls, so i am thinking it won't be too bad in North Carolina. Ed tells me my pig tails, and my bare feet will be just fine where we are going. So, again, i'm wondering why he thinks i won't survive the southern east coast life... I think there are about 1000 people in the town we are building our home in. The average age is 41 and wouldn't you know it? I will be 41 when we move into our house! It is just sounding better all the time! There are also 78 women for every man, so Ed informed me he had 21 other women available for him. AAAhahahahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your house at??? Better get busy and order those cabinets!! :0)

Kelli said...

you are not wearing the overalls.