Wednesday, July 1, 2009

They Love Me or They Have Lousey Aim

Okay, so i am currently sitting on the couch in the family room....the four boys are having this major battle with the nerf guns. They have endless amo by the way...Jorden has decided to hide behind the couch and use my head to peek around to fire at Ed. Ed is on the side of the wall peeking around the corner firing at Jorden. I can feel the air as these flying nerf missiles are flying thru the air around my head. One just went right by my head, skimming me and if my hair wasn't in a pony tail it would have been stuck in the curls! Ed's reply to that was "Awesome" I am amazed that thru the entire battle i was not once hit directly in the head. This means one of two things, they love me or they have lousy aim....huuummmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!! That's what happens to me too! Glad the boys are enjoying the guns :0)